Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
· Signing clients in and informing the veterinary team
· First point of contact for referring vets and clients, handling queries, taking messages and re-routing calls
· Booking client appointments
· Managing high-volume inbox
· Updating client records and patient files
· Cash handling and banking
· Adhering to Health and Safety guidelines
· Adhering to COVID-19 safety company protocols in line with current Government regulations
30 days inclusive of bank holidays (FTE) increasing to 33 days after 3 years’ service, medical support including 24/7 remote GP and physiotherapy, work-based pension scheme, healthcare benefits, 24/7 helpline for emotional and practical support / employee assistance programme, Benefits & Discounts, 1-2-1 personalised wellbeing sessions, death in service, free parking, AURA uniform provided, annual flu vaccination and fresh fruit every week.
Please see the full job description for more details
Equality Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) Statement
At AURA, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion to drive innovation and excellence. We are committed to building a workforce that embraces the world we live in. We provide equal opportunities for all applicants and employees, ensuring fair and unbiased recruitment processes and encouraging an inclusive work environment.